KangerTech US, LLC only ship to and service customers in the United States.
Subox Kit or SubTank Issues
Why is my device leaking?
- O-rings: If you find leaking near the ends of the Tank Glass Tube, and there is no damage to the glass itself, the O-rings may need to be replaced. Clean out your tank completely by taking it apart and rinsing with warm water (DO NOT WASH THE COIL). Dry the tank and put it back together. If the leaking issue still exists, the O-rings may need to be replaced. Certain types of e-liquid, such as high citrus and strong menthol, can cause the O-rings to worn down quicker than normal. You can purchase additional o-rings directly on our website.
- Damaged: Physical damage is the most common cause for a Tank to start leaking. If you have dropped, hit, sat on, kicked your device by accident, look closely for possible damages. Replace the damaged parts right away before using again to prevent wasting e-liquid. You can purchase the parts directly from on our website.
- Airflow control valve: If the leaking is coming out of the air holes or sides of your airflow control valve, it may be caused by a damaged or defective airflow control valve, overused, damaged, or defective atomizer/coil, or improperly built RTA. The airflow control valve is under warranty if it has no physical damage. Please go to our warranty section for more information.
- Loose assembly: This is a very commonly overlooked cause of leaking and malfunctioning. Make sure the coil is completely screwed onto the base and all other parts are connected properly. With loose connections, some extra e-liquid may get into the base or coil. Clean out the tank may help clear out the extra e-liquid. You can also sit the tank upside down for one to two minutes to get extra e-liquid out of the coil. Make sure to wipe off the extra liquid immediately after turning it back.
Why is there a burnt taste? How do I prevent a burnt coil?
- E-liquid: Some e-liquids with higher VG (Vegetable Glycerin) percentage can wear down pre-made coils faster. Check the label of your e-liquid to determine the liquid content. In some cases, certain type of flavoring can cause the same issue. Different brands of e-liquid are made differently so please refer to the juice company for details and recommendations.
- Overused, damaged coil: Coils need to be replaced based on the e-liquid and your usage. Every user is different so others’ recommendation may not work for you and your e-liquid. Here are some helpful tips:
- Always prep a brand new coil before using. (You can also find this on our instruction manual.) For new OCC head, drop 3 drops of e-liquid directly into the coil through the top before screwing onto the base. After assembling the tank, fill the e-liquid into the tank. Wait for at least 30 seconds for the cotton to saturate with juice before firing. The thicker the liquid, the more it takes to saturate the coil.
- Always refill the tank as soon as the liquid level goes lower than the juice holes. Dry hits (firing without sufficient amount of e-liquid in coil) can wear down the coil much faster.
- Condensations can build up near the top of the Tank. To clean it up, simply remove the Drip Tip and use a cotton swab to clean the Tank’s Drip Tip connection hole and the inside of the Drip Tip.
- Use the five-click feature on your Kbox Mini to turn the Mod off when not using.
- Avoid putting your device in your back pocket to avoid accidentally sitting on the device.
Why does my device or tank gets very hot:
- It’s normal for the device/Tank to get warm during use. If the device gets very hot, it could be caused by a higher than normal output from inaccurate resistance reading.
Why is the resistance reading of the coil/atomizer inaccurate?
- It is normal for the coil’s resistance to fluctuate byÂ +/- 0.1ohm.
- Possible causes and solutions for wrong resistance readings or no readings:
- Damaged or overused coil: Change coil
- Damaged or defective airflow control valve: Replace airflow control valve. You can purchase one directly from our website or contact us if it’s defective.
- Damaged or defective ohm/resistance reading or Mod: Check readings on other devices
- Damaged or worn 510 connection pin on Tank and/or Mod: There isn’t a quick fix for this issue. The best way to prevent it from happening is do not tighten your tank too much onto the Mod or Battery. Do not use excessive force to screw tank onto the mod. Stop twisting once it is hand tight.
You can purchase replacement tank 510 pin directly on our website.
Why is my Kbox or Kbox Mini flashing or not turning on?
- Battery: Dead or defective 18650 battery; inserted improperly into the Mod , wrong battery type
Battery requirement: 18650 flat top high drain battery with an output of 20A or above.
- Defective Mod unit: contact us for more assistance.
EMOW or IPOW Issues
Battery not charging
The most common causes are about the 510 connect pin on your battery or eGo battery charger. The 510 pin can get worn down over time. Always keep the 510 connection part on your battery and charger clean. Gently use cotton swab or alcohol swab to clean up juice and dust on a regular basis to prevent build-ups. Never use excessive force to screw the tank onto the charger. Stop twisting once they are connected.